At Chatham Search International (CSI), we pride ourselves on 20 years of client satisfaction.
CSI has the unparalleled ability to recruit and evaluate talent from diverse disciplines and industry sectors. With specialty teams in most industries and functional areas, we provide our clients with exceptional candidates and seamless service.
Our core competency is best utilized when we function as a seamless extension of out clients' management teams; serving as reliable ambassabors of their organization.
CSI will act as your partner throughout the project, understanding your needs, budget, and timeframe. Our extensive contact pool allows us to identify and recruit superior candidates on your behalf.
The CSI Search Process: Seven Steps to Success
Communication with the key hiring team member(s) is imperative for us to develop a clear understanding of your business and internal culture. Using our proven search process, CSI will assist your team in defining the project and delivering the top candidates.
1. DEFINE Developing a thorough job description is vital to a successful search. Defining our client requirements and creating a job description that is complete and detailed is crucial. In order to find the perfect candidate, a defined understanding of the position and its requirements must be determined.
2. RESEARCH Our extensive network of relationships enables us to discreetly target exceptional candidates. Throughout our 20 years of success, CSI has developed an impressive database of key executives and candidates spanning industry and job functions.
3. IDENTIFY Based on your needs and our research, CSI will identify the best potential candidates for the search. Technical ability is only one facet of a great executive and "fit" for your organization. We identify and evaluate candidates extensively, exploring the other facets of executives in great detail, ensuring a profile that fits your needs.
4. EVALUATE Our detailed interviewing process allows CSI to evaluate the talent in the marketplace and match them to your needs. We make assessments about the executives' qualifications as well as the cultural fit between company and candidate, assuring long-term compatibility and retention.
5. PRESENT Upon completion of our identification and evaluation process, we provide a detailed summary of the most qualified candidates for your review. Our research and attention to detail provides an efficient, timely, and highly successful match.
6. NEGOTIATE As the process evolves, CSI will communicate with both client and candidates in terms of employment/incentive packages and salary requirements.
7. FOLLOW-UP Once a candidate has been successfully placed, our job is not done. To ensure client and placement satisfaction, CSI remains actively in communication with both parties to gauge feedback in the period following the transition. Employee retention and client satisfaction is out goal.